Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal.
- The name of the authors, the institutional link, ORCID, abstract of the biography, e-mail address and keywords (in Portuguese and English) must be completed in the journal system at the time of article submission. Note that the journal system requires the beginning of the ORCID address to be http and not https. If you include https, the system will not recognize the link as valid.
- Typing of the original should follow the standard established in TEMPLATE provided by the journal in the guidelines for authors and sent in .docx format.
- The abstract must contain a maximum of 900 characters (with spaces), must consist of a single paragraph, followed by 3 to 5 keywords. The abstract must be presented in 3 languages, namely: Portuguese, English and another foreign language (French or Spanish).
- The identification of the authors in the article must contain the following information: full name, institutional link, professional address, contacts (phone and e-mail) and link to ORCID.
- The text follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in the guidelines for authors.
Policy Proposal for Free Access Journals
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Authors retain the copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License which allows the sharing of the work with acknowledgment of the authorship of the work and initial publication in this journal.
b. Authors are authorized to take additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (eg publish in institutional repository or as a book chapter), with acknowledgment of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
c. Authors are allowed and encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (eg in institutional repositories or on their personal page) at any point before or during the editorial process, as this can generate productive changes, as well as increase the impact and The citation of published work (See The Effect of Free Access).